How can you be cheated IF

来源: NoWorry 2004-12-03 06:46:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1453 bytes)
回答: Yes, I did trust my agentNoWorry2004-12-02 14:15:08
you are so smart? In most cases, you are cheated because you are not that smart. Plus, there are many car dealers. Why don't you take some time and see which dealer is better? America is a legal society. As a customer, you have legal right to get the cheater. I don't believe that you are stupid. You will see what I say if you stay in America long enough and if you are open enough. Believe me that not many cooks are in America as you might think. To most of my fellow Chinese, Americans are pretty foolish. How can a foolish person cheat smart persons like you? If that is a case, I can only say that you are not smart at all or you are too greedy. Please try to learn as much as you can from Americans. America is so good, civilized, powerful and advanced not by cheating or stealing from others, but by working hard and smart.

I hope that you enjoy your stay in America. As a Chinese American, I wish you have a good experience in America. If some one cheats you in our America, tell me or any other Chinese American, or any American of white, black, Korean, Indian, Japanese, Hispanic. I am sure that any one of our Americans would love to help you. By far, I know that we Americans are friendly and nice, or maybe silly or foolish to some of my fellow Chinese from Mainland China. You know why? Because we really don't know how to cheat others or are not used to cheat. We trust you first until you cheat us.

所有跟帖: 

If all car dealer are so hones -shoot- 给 shoot 发送悄悄话 (144 bytes) () 12/03/2004 postreply 15:23:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”