4. In the Process of Getting Green Card: If you have entered the USA on a Visitor’s Visa, and your children or family has applied for a family sponsored green card, you are considered a visitor, until your green card gets processed.
During this time, you would be eligible for any Visitors Medical Plans (<---好好看看这一链接,比较一下不同保险公司提供的coverage,plan benefit和看医生/到医院有否限制等.或打电话给agents,get quote,询问每月要付多少premium.找到个affordable premium. 有个cutting point.65岁以下的和65岁以上的premium是会差很多的.)like Liaison International, Atlas America or Inbound USA. Once you get the green card approval, you should shift to a plan that covers for green card holders. Get Quote here.
Medicare or government sponsored health benefits programs:
If you are age over 65 years and completed 5 yrs or more on a Green card status and are continuously living in USA, you may apply for medicare.
Read more information about health insurance for Green card
- Medicare for green card holder.
- Medicare, Medi-cal and Medi-caid ( Understand the difference)
- Health Insurance plans for Green Card and new immigrants.
- Bridge Insurance Plan for Green Card holders- a Medicare style Health insurance for Green Card holders
- Medical insurance for Green Card or New Immigrants to USA
- Visit our extensive knowledge center to read and understand about www.VisitorsCoverage.com (<---这个主页也有很多内容)