i do many things

来源: giddyup 2012-06-29 08:38:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1536 bytes)

1) i used to go gym, at least twice a week.  it's inexpensive for non-branded gyms. you may search small ones in your area, it could be as little as $10/mo.  what you really need is treadmill for legs, and upper body gears like dumbbells, pulldown weights, etc.

2) now i am using a station programmable bike for legs, a composite equipment and dumbbells in my home.

3) every morning the first thing i do is 30 minutes bike riding (in mountain pattern) which makes me sweat, and 10 minutes arm training. then shower/breakfest/drive to work.  this is the way to keep me energized for full day.

4) at 8:30pm, i walk outside for 30 minutes (i don't enjoy sitting watching tvs except nba finals :).

5) on one day of a weekend, mostly on saturdays, i do mountain hyking, 6-10 miles.  with my strength built from biking, mountain hyking is an easy part, but it can't be skipped as it's to get various muscles working.

i sit in office for entire day, this works for me.  i have been doing this for past 12 years, the result is obvious - doing 50 push-ups is a bliss... 

you and your hu*****and can do the same, never late. the real challenge is probably self-decipline and unremitting...

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢你这么详细的描述。 -swj2000- 给 swj2000 发送悄悄话 swj2000 的博客首页 (507 bytes) () 06/29/2012 postreply 14:29:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!