NBA小牛队主教练接种疫苗几月后,现感染新冠---zt

来源: street0120003 2021-04-03 11:13:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (35707 bytes)

Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle tests positive for COVID-19, misses game against Knicks

Ryan Young
·Writer

•  

•  

•  

•  
  •  

Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle has been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for several months now.

Yet on Friday morning, Carlisle tested positive for the coronavirus ahead of their game against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden — and had to retreat to his hotel room.

“Well, in this year of the unexpected, this morning — head coaches in the league are now doing game-day testing with the players ‚ and so I had an unexpected

Carlisle said he feels fine, and assumes the test must be a mistake. According to The Dallas Morning News, he’s been fully vaccinated since January.

While it’s still possible that he’s contracted the coronavirus — there are multiple variants out there, and the vaccines are not 100% effective — it’s rather unlikely.

Still, Carlisle and the Mavericks aren’t taking any chances.

“It definitely was unexpected,” Carlisle said, via The Dallas Morning News. “I have no symptoms. I feel great. I worked out earlier this morning. But this is just one of these situations where we’ve all got to be light on our feet.”

So, with Carlisle out, the team instead gave the nod to assistant Jamahl Mosley.

“This is a great opportunity for [Mosley],” Carlisle said, via The Dallas Morning News. “He’s obviously, in my opinion, ready for this kind of opportunity. I think this is something he’ll thrive in.”

There have been more than 30.5 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States since the pandemic began, and there were more than 77,000 new cases on Thursday alone — marking a 20% increase over the past two weeks, according to The New York Times.

The country is administering nearly three million vaccines each day on average, an all-time high, and several teams — including the Mavericks — have started to have their players and staff receive vaccinations.

所有跟帖: 

不确定是不是染上变种病毒。 -quest- 给 quest 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:22:40

这个其实不可怕 -TBz- 给 TBz 发送悄悄话 TBz 的博客首页 (276 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:27:19

这种例子不会少吧。不过一般人不会去测,他是因为参赛需要检测 -lucky_rain- 给 lucky_rain 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:57:53

没有症状的再次感染,或许可以说明疫苗有效,不是挺好的吗? -饿狼陀- 给 饿狼陀 发送悄悄话 饿狼陀 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 15:48:10

已经说了,是假阳性。再测了几次,都是阴性。已经归队了。 -vest2005- 给 vest2005 发送悄悄话 vest2005 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 17:10:02

It's false positive. Period. -LengXiao- 给 LengXiao 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2021 postreply 09:41:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”