一个同性恋朋友的得救经历

来源: 米兰之夜 2020-09-25 05:52:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2729 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 米兰之夜 ] 在 2020-09-25 05:55:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

这是一个在YouTube赞美诗视频下面的评论:

Hyren Peterson
3 years ago

i was broken hurt and bruised. a boy with a broken identity, who believed he was born homosexual. the deeper the lust and the sexual encounters, the emptier i felt. Emptier and emptier. i had no joy nor peace in my life, i had a distorted view of what love is, and yet it did not satisfy me, deep down i knew that my lifestyle was wrong, but i was bound by chains and fetters, i started drinking, i started cutting myself to feel. my sexual encounters became more and more sick, and one evening, when i went with someone i never met and never knew, i hit rock bottom, i was so broken, i was so overwhelmed by the weight of my sinful life. i was sinking deep in sin, i was far from the Peaceful shore, but the Master of the Sea came and lifted me out of the pit of destruction. Jesus Christ was with me when i did the filthiest things, He was calling me back to Father everyday. One evening, the weight of my sin was so strong and weighed me down like a 1000 tons of cement, the Holy Spirit convicted me of the life i was living, homosexuality, alcoholism, lust, self-mutilation, self-centeredness, pride, lying... as I was feeling all of this, the Father manifested His LOVE, GRACE & MERCY to me through Jesus Christ. I never felt such love - He moved with such authority yet with such LOVE and COMPASSION. I knew that there is a GOD. Now saved am i, cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ, i am dead to my sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus. Now my life is a declaration to the Messiah, HE is The Way, The Truth & The Life. I have tasted and seen that the Lord is good! Washed and cleansed by the precious Blood of my Jesus Christ! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Psalm 40:2-3 "He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
out of the miry clay,
and set my feet on a rock,
and established my steps.
He has put a new song in my mouth,
even praise to our God;
many will see it, and fear,
and will trust in the Lord"

这个是赞美诗的视频:

上面圣经的中文翻译:

“他从祸坑里,从淤泥中,把我拉上来,使我的脚立在磐石上,使我脚步稳当。他使我口唱新歌,就是赞美我们神的话。许多人必看见而惧怕,并要倚靠耶和华。”(诗篇40:2-3)

所有跟帖: 

我刚和一位美国年轻人聊天 -dudaan- 给 dudaan 发送悄悄话 dudaan 的博客首页 (160 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 06:07:49

我上次贴的那个视频,踩的人和顶的人比例是534:620,就可以知道这个错误的事情反被相当普遍的接受 -米兰之夜- 给 米兰之夜 发送悄悄话 米兰之夜 的博客首页 (325 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 06:55:56

你现在 -桃花好运- 给 桃花好运 发送悄悄话 (23 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 06:31:26

是啊,老中医突然失去功力了,现卖唱为生 -米兰之夜- 给 米兰之夜 发送悄悄话 米兰之夜 的博客首页 (183 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 06:56:56

这么惨啊 -桃花好运- 给 桃花好运 发送悄悄话 (26 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 10:56:10

有基因型,环境型,多数是基因环境型。只有环境型才容易被环境改变。 -吃与活- 给 吃与活 发送悄悄话 吃与活 的博客首页 (177 bytes) () 09/25/2020 postreply 07:44:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!