很简单就是说微波照射使他得了帕金森症,对这种报道你能期望多少信息

来源: fourwaves 2019-03-17 20:24:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3499 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ fourwaves ] 在 2019-03-17 20:25:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 太长了,给三句干货吧!lawattaction2019-03-17 20:12:37

Scott Pelley: What sort of energy is this that we're talking about? 

Mark Lenzi:  I believe it's RF, radio frequency energy, in the microwave range. 

A clue that supports that theory was revealed by the National Security Agency in 2014. This NSA statement describes such a weapon as a "high-powered microwave system weapon that may have the ability to weaken, intimidate, or kill an enemy over time without leaving evidence." The statement goes on to say "…this weapon is designed to bathe a target's living quarters in microwaves." The NSA disclosed this in a worker's compensation case filed by former NSA employee Mike Beck.

Scott Pelley: When you look back across your career is there any incident that leads you to believe that it could be responsible for your Parkinson's disease?

Mike Beck: Yes. 

In the 1990's Beck and an NSA co-worker were on assignment overseas. Years later, he says they developed Parkinson's Disease at the same time.

Mike Beck: In 1996 a colleague of mine, Chuck Gubete, and I traveled to a hostile country and worked there for about a week. And um, I can't say where the hostile country-- the identity of it.

Scott Pelley: Because it's still classified?

Mike Beck: Yes.

But it was not Cuba or China.

Scott Pelley: You believe that you and Chuck Gubete were attacked with this microwave weapon?

Mike Beck: Yes. I had a pretty good working knowledge of the hostile country's intelligence services, what they do to people, what they have done, what their modus operandi is. 

所有跟帖: 

谢谢回答。我想知道家用微波炉是否也对大脑不利?我用微波炉,尽量躲起来。 -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2019 postreply 20:53:35

现在各种通讯手段的运用,电磁波辐射到处存在,妳可以不用微波炉,也可以不用手机,但是妳不可能不生活在这样的环境中。太幸苦了! -方家胡同- 给 方家胡同 发送悄悄话 方家胡同 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2019 postreply 04:19:28

不知道微波炉如何不利,但跟手机比起来,后者简直就是大脑杀手 -shiranle- 给 shiranle 发送悄悄话 (206 bytes) () 03/18/2019 postreply 08:42:08

啊!手机危害这么大!完了完了!我看电视连续剧都用手机,很长时间没用电脑了 -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2019 postreply 09:32:49

我只想到对眼睛不利,事实上眼睛没多大影响。大脑重要啊!尽量少用吧,唉! -lawattaction- 给 lawattaction 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2019 postreply 09:36:38

本来只有手中的手机产生伤害,现在心中的手机也开始产生伤害了 -choice1- 给 choice1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2019 postreply 13:26:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”