many thanks, what is the chance the fix will dislocate?

来源: guest917d 2016-12-30 11:13:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (917 bytes)

My family was told there are patients who discloated the fix, and had to go through the surgery again to put it back in. When the thing dislocates, they said it is very painful. Second surgery will cost him even more.

The biggest concern my family has is my dad may walk around without his knowledge. This could make the fix dislocate easily. He has Parkinson, which will make the dislocate easier. 

I wonder if my dad will be very weak, and had to lay in bed after surgery. If we give him some medicine for his 狂想, or老年痴呆, he may stay quite during night. Right now, he only has symptom at evening time, not day time. 

Will you give me some suggestion on my family's concern? The hospital agrees to the surgery, but now my mom and other family memebers hesitated. The surgery will be on Jan 3

所有跟帖: 

如果手术做的好,安装的位置角度满意,等三周以后疤痕愈合了,可能性就减小了,时间越长,就越不容易发生。 -薛成- 给 薛成 发送悄悄话 薛成 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2016 postreply 11:20:55

thank you so much! -guest917d- 给 guest917d 发送悄悄话 guest917d 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2016 postreply 11:24:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!