理论上是可行的,需要解决抑制剂的特异性问题,以减少负作用。治疗高血压的药物已经很多了,前景如何难以预测。

来源: 吃与活 2015-11-23 07:31:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5321 bytes)

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jcmm.12684/full

2015 Oct 16. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12684. [Epub ahead of print]

Reduction of blood pressure by store-operated calcium channel blockers.

Abstract

The voltage-operated Ca2+ channels (VOCC), which allow Ca2+ influx from the extracellular space, are inhibited by anti-hypertensive agents such as verapamil and nifedipine. The Ca2+ entering from outside into the cell triggers Ca2+ release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) stores. To refill the depleted Ca2+ stores in the SR, another type of Ca2+ channels in the cell membrane, known as store-operated Ca2+ channels (SOCC), are activated. These SOCCs are verapamil and nifedipine resistant, but are SKF 96465 (SK) and gadolinium (Gd3+ ) sensitive. Both SK and Gd3+ have been shown to reduce [Ca2+ ]i in the smooth muscle, but their effects on blood pressure have not been reported. Our results demonstrated that both SK and Gd3+ produced a dose-dependent reduction in blood pressure in rat. The combination of SK and verapamil produced an additive action in lowering the blood pressure. Furthermore, SK, but not Gd3+ suppressed proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells in the absence or presence of lysophosphatidic acid (LPA). SK decreased the elevation of [Ca2+ ]i induced by LPA, endothelin-1 (ET-1) and angiotensin II (Ang II), but did not affect the norepinephrine (NE)-evoked increase in [Ca2+ ]i . On the other hand, Gd3+ inhibited the LPA and Ang II induced change in [Ca2+ ]i , but had no effect on the ET-1 and NE induced increase in [Ca2+ ]i . The combination of verapamil and SK abolished the LPA- or adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP)-induced [Ca2+ ]i augmentation. These results suggest that SOCC inhibitors, like VOCC blocker, may serve as promising drugs for the treatment of hypertension.

© 2015 The Authors. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine.

KEYWORDS:

Ca2+ antagonists; antihypertensive agents; cell proliferation; hypertension; intracellular Ca2+

PMID:
[PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Free full text

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标