Bodyblade - Shape Magazine最佳

来源: Trampoline 2015-11-17 19:17:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (18187 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Trampoline ] 在 2015-11-17 20:22:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

推荐一个新健身器,可以配合蹦床: 脚底蹦,手上用Bodyblade练习。

据说是一位理疗师发明的,用于physical therapy. 每天练几分钟,就有效果。被Shape magazine 评为最佳健身趋势之一。

Bodyblade Workout - Best New Fitness Classes | Shape Magazine

Shape › 15-next-big-fitness-trends › slide
Apr 21, 2014 - These 15 innovative workouts mix up traditional training methods to deliver amazing results and make ...

花了175点健身points,免费换了这件宝贝,bodyblade pro, Amazon 140多。QVC基本model,79元。

视频:

http://www.qvc.com/Bodyblade-Total-Results-Fitness-Program-wDVD,-Chart-&-Guide.product.F09998.html?sc=F09998-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-F09998&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/f/98/f09998.001?$uslarge$#divProductDetailsCustomerReviewWrapper

Shake things up. An innovative fitness system, Bodyblade works to improve balance, coordination, strength, and muscle endurance. Using the power of vibration and inertia, Bodyblade's oscillating motion stimulates the core, spine, and hundreds of other muscles to contract up to 270 times a minute. Simply take it, shake it, and match the rhythm of the blade.

As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.

Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.

--------

Love This
Posted by 11-04-15

Overall Rating
5 out of 5
" I had watched several QVC presentations of this and then last year my interest was peaked while going to physical therapy last fall when I noticed & watched a woman using this for her recovery from back surgery. I could see muscles moving in her back and of course her arms. So I decided a month ago to purchase it from QVC. I haven't yet actually watched the DVD all the way thru or even used the Body Blade using the DVD except for a couple of minutes. I have merely just tested it out and used it based on the videos from QVC website. Let me tell you that this thing does work. I keep it in a room in house I am in and out of often during the day. I try to pick up the Body Blade when I am in that room & do a few minutes with it. I have seen noticeable changes in my arms already. I purchased this to help with 'aging' arms and also wanted to help strengthen the muscles in my back, etc. I like the portability of it as well. Takes up no room and it's so easy to use. So glad I made this purchase! "
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”