mini trampoline comparison: my two cents

来源: lilylan37 2015-08-12 15:34:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4078 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lilylan37 ] 在 2015-08-12 15:34:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

In two weeks I tried 3 different mini trampolines. Here is just to inform you my experience 鬼脸

1st one:  Golds Gym .  I bought this one just to try if I will stick to it. Loved it at the beginning, as I burned a lot calories in one session. It is very quiet, counts # of jumps, duration and calorie for me, with the elastic bands that trains upper body musle.  Everything looked perfect, until I loved it so much that I bought a more expensive one...  Now this one is to be returned 呵呵

http://www.amazon.com/Golds-Gym-Circuit-Trainer-Trampoline/dp/B009N6ZNSQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439417751&sr=8-1&keywords=mini+trampoline+golds+gym

2nd one:  Maximus Pro.  I bought this one because I wanted to try if more expensive ones give better bounces...Supposely the steal iron spring system is very durable and gives soft bounces.   Boy, what a difference!  Once I am on this one, I get to know what is real "bouncing".  The Golds Gym cheap one instantly feel very hard and doesn't give much bouncing at all. I have knee problem. With Golds Gym, my knee will hurt after each session, but not at all with the Maximus (I did follow the instructions on correct posture and foot position from online videos you guys recommended. Thanks :)). 

But, its footprint is signicantly larger, the skirt doesn't cover the top, and it is quite noisy...   I definitely can not bounce while watching TV.  Turning up the volume on TV is one option, but there are other people in the house and it will be selfish of me using loud volume. It has to go back. Sorry!

http://www.amazon.com/MaXimus-Quarter-Folding-Trampoline-Weights/dp/B00J06V4EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439417966&sr=8-1&keywords=mini+trampoline+maximus

3rd one: Jumpsport 350i.  This one is the winner.  I puchased the Maximus instead of this one because I heard that boungee band trampolines tend to loose elasticity and breaks after a couple years.  The Maximus failed on me, so I have to turn back to this one. From Costco, if it dares to break within 2 years, I can always return it back to store.   Once it arrives, I love it!  Even softer bounces than Maximus, very very comfy.  My knee actually feel better, warmer, totally relaxed after each exercise session. It is very very quiet, sturdy, the DVD came with it doesn't have much bouncing, but rather strength training that you can do with this mini trampoline. Love it, LOOOOOV it!   It feels so happy when I am bouncing.   My husband did the DVD with me. The design, the sturdiness of the legs, the height, all perfect for all the exercises when I follow the DVD.

http://www.costco.com/JumpSport%c2%ae--350i-Fitness-Trampoline.product.11533454.html

This is my journey and experience.  If anyone knows a deal, please pass along.  We want a second one so Hubby can jump with me 微笑

所有跟帖: 

我用的也是Costco 的350i,非常喜欢。 对我来说medium firm is better than soft setu -MsSunshine- 给 MsSunshine 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 15:38:14

got it. Just adjusted it to med firm tonight. As you say, love i -lilylan37- 给 lilylan37 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 22:05:46

yep, cheap ones actually burns more calorie, maybe -lilylan37- 给 lilylan37 发送悄悄话 (183 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 22:06:57

我的比你便宜13刀 -不聊天- 给 不聊天 发送悄悄话 不聊天 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 17:30:49

:), maximus is actually similar price range as JumpSport. Bounge -lilylan37- 给 lilylan37 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 22:08:20

能否说说,除了Noisy,Maximus Pro 和Jumpsport 350i在弹性方面的比较?谢谢。 -越王- 给 越王 发送悄悄话 越王 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 20:13:38

I feel JumpSport 350i is still softer and bouncier than Maximus. -lilylan37- 给 lilylan37 发送悄悄话 (812 bytes) () 08/12/2015 postreply 22:14:18

谢谢 -越王- 给 越王 发送悄悄话 越王 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2015 postreply 06:27:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”