跑步 与 减肥 我来谈谈

来源: Big_Benz 2015-03-14 13:21:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2328 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Big_Benz ] 在 2015-03-14 13:27:27 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
跑步可分为许多类型: 

竞赛肯定能减肥 - 你见过一个马拉松冠军吗? 他们的运动量非常大, Hundreds of mile a week.  can you do that?

For most of us, it is a balance of 运动量 vs. 食量.

If you don't eat, you will have no strength to run.  If you don't eat protein after the run, you will loss muscle. 

In my opinion, to loss weight, one needs to do SLD - slow long distance.  And you need to add protein as part of your intake. 

Remember, running raises your metabolism - you continue to burn more calories after the run. 

There are many studies on running and weight loss.  Statistically, training for a marathon does not mean you will lose weight for most of the people.  Because the runner will be very hungry after a 20 mile run and they think they can eat whatever they want.   Losing weight requires an extremely strong will, so does running a marathon.  So, most of the people, including me, can't do both at the same time.   

On the other hand, moderate amount of running will build more muscle and consume a lot of energy.  You just need to eat the right kind of food.  It can be done.  I lost 50 lb by doing SLD up to 3 ~ 5 mile.  However, once I start the full marathon training, I can't seem to lose any weight.  

In summary, if lose weight is your primary objective, concentrate your will power on controlling your intake and use some mild exercise to help. 

If completing a marathon is your primary objective, focus on adding your base mileage and eat health food. 

You can try.  But most of the people failed to do both at the same time. 

所有跟帖: 

我的个人体验就是运动是健身,对减肥没多大帮助,减肥还是靠控制嘴。 -usanyc80- 给 usanyc80 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2015 postreply 15:45:23

男的体重磅数=身高厘米数,腰腹没肥肉,臀腿有力,就可以。一味的追求体重降低弊大于利。 -爱吃肉的胖子- 给 爱吃肉的胖子 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2015 postreply 17:44:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!