The dase and nasea

来源: Juzizhoutou 2014-09-17 14:29:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1254 bytes)
usually refer to the heart and blood pressure problems. You can just buy a blood pressure monitor to have your blood pressure and heart rates to be measured. My client Sussie B.(an Caucasian lady, in her early 50s) was like that, the reading was 84/47/86. And she also felt hot, got hot rash and anxiety. The heart rate decreased to 74, after she received one treatment from me. As she kept the treatment every two weeks, it never went back to 80. And since the heart rates became normal, the pumping is very strong, the vein could be returned, the blood pressure have been increased to 90s/50, all the symptoms have been gone for long time, and her reading remained very stable as 93/55/67 so far.

If the MD found out that your BP/P are in trouble, who might suggest you to eat good food for the heart, and do exercise to strengthen your heart. That 's right. But that 's not enough. Sussie B. was like that. Only my treatment can help you. I will show you the differences before and after the treatment. That 's lucky that you have been moved to southern, CA. I live in S. CA, too and I am a female health provider. I live and work in Yorba Linda. My phone # is 714-287-7923, and my e-mail address is michelle92886@yahoo.com.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”