I'll state my case in English to save you the trouble of transla

来源: gtcharlie 2014-09-11 18:22:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1682 bytes)
I've had Peripheral Neuropathy for several years and somehow I managed to rid it for good by myself with natural remedies and exercise. The reason for my problem is Statin, a drug said to lower your cholesterol. But I ended up to be a victim after seven years on those pills. Though no one pharmaceutical company showed any interest in finding out what really cause it, many victims like myself are out there crying hell! I read some got Fibromalgia from these pills as well.

Fibromalgia is still not clear to the medical profession, but I see certain relationship and similarities in the two - mostly it is due to damaged nerves.
Below is a link to an article from one of the sufferers, I sincerely hope it'll give your friend some info and perspective for a good start:
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/fibromyalgia.html#cause

Other than fluoride toxicity, some say it could be gluten intolerance and suggested a gluten free diet. Unfortunately, your doctor cannot really do much to help! My experience is - exercise! On top of all, exercise is most helpful to remove the stiffness and alleviate some pain! Yoga is a good choice, or some Chinese movements mentioned over here like TaiQi or Baduanjin. I also take supplements like MSM, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 to help remyelination - a process to rebuild the myelin which is a thin layer mostly made of collagen that wrap around the exposed nerves. Please search the web for more, I am sure she will find useful ideas and ways to help her to recuperate from this horrible illness.

中国人说久病能自医是没错的!希望这个能帮个小忙吧!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”