Thanks for replying. She will live with me and I will take her

来源: xszz 2014-08-25 13:28:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1226 bytes)
回答: she will have to jaydad2014-08-25 06:32:45
Thanks for replying. She will live with me and I will take her to see the doctors.

With the info you gave, the extra questions here:

1. Will she qualify for applying for financial assistance at the hospital as a visitor? Just for the trial?
Otherwise, I will be paying all her treatment expenses out of pocket without any medical insurance. I know doctors usually charge a lot higher rate for treatment for patients without insurance and the same is true with pharmacies charging higher rate charges for medicines. How can we find ways to avoid the extra high costs? I am willing to pay for saving my mother's life but also want to save for my two children's education, etc..

2. What is "in arms A/B/C". The doctor she is planning seeing here has asked her to put a portacath in her to receive chemo and she is going to have it implanted in China before coming over.

3. If she participates the study for nivolumab injection only, can she still do the small dose chemo therapies at the same time with the doctor she plans to see at the same time? Otherwise does it worth it to take the chances to get this trial treatment?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”