复习一下希波克拉底誓言,看看美国医学生誓言。你发的什么誓啊?!

来源: 薛成 2014-07-15 06:25:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5647 bytes)
“I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:
To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art - if they desire to learn it - without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken an oath according to the medical law, but no one else.
I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice. I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.
Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves. What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.
If I fulfil this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.”
|
美国医学生誓言
I solemnly pledge to concentrate my life to the service of humanity. I will give my teachers the respect and gratitude that is their due. I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity. The health of my patients will be my number one consideration. I will respect the secrets that are confided in me, even after my patient has died. I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession. My colleagues will be my sisters and brothers. I will not permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, race, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, social standing, or any other factor to intervene between my duty and my patient. I will maintain the utmost respect for human life. I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat. I make these promises solemnly, freely, and upon my honor.

所有跟帖: 

唯利是图的社会,人不为己天诛地灭体现在各行业 -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (226 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 07:00:10

一些在北美的国人西医和医疗工作者,黑中医的本事比谁都大 -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (155 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 07:28:31

为病人免遭欺骗,少走弯路。 -相信科学- 给 相信科学 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 08:47:26

恶意的抹黑与善意的引导谁都能分辨。 -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 08:56:34

什么是恶意,什么是善意?关键是说的是不是事实。 -26484915- 给 26484915 发送悄悄话 26484915 的博客首页 (110 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 09:37:49

善意是利他,恶意是利己,清楚了? -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 11:19:40

对糊弄人的,我是恶意,对大众免受误导,我就是最大的善意。 -相信科学- 给 相信科学 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 13:14:24

对!不要小瞧了网友们的智慧和判断力。大多数人是没问题的。 -相信科学- 给 相信科学 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 09:48:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”