支持SAR

来源: 要吃龙利鱼 2014-06-08 18:14:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3109 bytes)

"Keeping mind open, trying it, then having your judgement/conclusion"

This is a site where kind people bother to share information and others like me to come to benefit. 

We should trust our own wisdom, our sense of judgement what to absorb and what to discard. Some may suit you while some may suit others.

For the number treatment:  I have some unbelievable experience but today I am still dubious, because I don't know what to think about these experience but I thought I should share them with you.

Last summer my left ankle suddenly became very painful and was swollen, probably due to a long flight and the cold air on the plan and at the airport.  It was weekend and so I had to wait till Monday to see a doctor.  My friend gave me a Chinese herbal medicine to rub. But I was not sure if I should really put ice or it or this medicine. In the end, I got a number from the website and before I went to bed I wrote the number on a piece of paper and put it in the sock.  The next day the pain is gone!

At the time my hu*****and was suffering from 落枕. He is non-Chinese and could not say the number.  So I wrote the number on a narrow Band-Aid.  He hated me for doing that as he had to go to work with it!  But it worked.

A few days later, I was waiting for a supervisory meeting with my PhD student. The co-supervisor is a Malaysian.   The student came in late with a stiff neck and complained that he has been to doctors and nothing worked: 落枕. So half of the meeting turned into discussion on this number treatment. He got the same number and promised to tell us if it worked.  One or two days later he came back to say that it has not but just found that he got the number wrong.  One or two days later his pain stopped.

That is my experience and I start to tell my colleagues and some tried it.  But even as I do so I normally do it with a laugh because I don't know if it is coincidence or if it really works.  To be honest I take up treatment simply because I am lazy and don't want to go to the doctor if I can find another solution.The two websites I have on 'my favourite'  are http://www.douban.com/group/topic/27371874/; http://www.8gxs.com/index.aspx.  

My problem is that I cannot even make my own daughter try it.  She has digestive system issues and I wanted her to say some numbers. I even tried to hold her hand and say it without her notice. But she said 'if you have that 'I can cure you' look on your face again I will not speak to you again'. 

Anyway, I love this site as it is so helpful.  It is up to ourselves how to use it.

所有跟帖: 

get education before medication -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (77 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 18:25:15

无数人都落枕过 -指挥家- 给 指挥家 发送悄悄话 (41 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 18:37:36

中文版 -ephd- 给 ephd 发送悄悄话 (1920 bytes) () 06/08/2014 postreply 19:32:49

赞一个!为它开扇窗,也许它就能给你带来惊喜 -致青春- 给 致青春 发送悄悄话 致青春 的博客首页 (356 bytes) () 06/09/2014 postreply 07:34:33

an interesting 心理实验 -SAR- 给 SAR 发送悄悄话 SAR 的博客首页 (466 bytes) () 06/09/2014 postreply 10:50:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”