About Milk/dairy products and Guolinqigong

来源: busy-mom 2013-08-13 13:16:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1242 bytes)
回答: 我与癌 (17-小肠梗阻)小解放军2013-08-09 19:33:40
Hello Little Soldier,

Just comeback from vacation. I have tried many times to QQH you but it seems never work.

Have you ever paid attention to the negative effects of milk/dairy products to human body's fertility system (breast, endometrial, cervix, ovarian, prostatic cancer, and etc.)? It's all about a kind of hormone substances added into the food to feed cows so that they can produce milk without even having giving birth to baby cattle. The high demand for the milk/dairy products has made manufacturers fund scientists doing research in their lab and this kind of hormon substance has been the outcome of the scients' work.

If you still drink milk or have dairy product, how about stopping having them for several months to see if things are getting better - anyway it does not hurt trying, right? BTW, also don't eat any food made from ground beef bought from any stores as the majority of it are from cows that were killed after they were too old to produce milk.

Believe me you are not alone regarding fighting with those malignant nodules. I come from Hangzhou too. Could you please give me the contact information of Guolin Qigong training program in Hangzhou?

With all the best wishes,

Busy-mom

所有跟帖: 

悄悄话也发了。 -小解放军- 给 小解放军 发送悄悄话 小解放军 的博客首页 (651 bytes) () 08/13/2013 postreply 19:05:47

the dairy products such as...... -busy-mom- 给 busy-mom 发送悄悄话 (136 bytes) () 08/14/2013 postreply 00:08:23

Thanks for the information about Guolinqigong. -busy-mom- 给 busy-mom 发送悄悄话 (110 bytes) () 08/14/2013 postreply 00:19:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”