Please help with question for Multiple Sclerosis

来源: momagain 2013-05-21 08:58:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1070 bytes)
Dear friend,

I am so worried for the last week since I think my hu*****and may have Multiple Sclerosis (MS).  here is the situation:

He is 51 years old.  he did two brian MRI (one in may 2013 and one in May 2012).  both of them shows "multiple small foci of T2/FLAIR hyperintensity scattered within the white matter of the cerebral hemispheres.  The radliolgist says: these appear similar to his last MRI. These may be seen in the setting of processes such as demyelinating disease, chronic migraine, and small vessel disese.  Clinical corrlation is recommended.

He visited the neurologist and she did some tests in her office and also did conductivity test, he looks ok.

He does feel some tightness in his lower left leg for a year or so.  He also did back MRI, it shows he has bulgeing disc and some arthriths.

I cannot eat and sleep for the last week and think he may have MS.  Is this the case?

thanks very much for your advice,

所有跟帖: 

white matter change not equal to MS -tianyazi- 给 tianyazi 发送悄悄话 tianyazi 的博客首页 (622 bytes) () 05/21/2013 postreply 14:44:48

回复:white matter change not equal to MS -momagain- 给 momagain 发送悄悄话 (955 bytes) () 05/21/2013 postreply 18:24:03

non-specific white matter change, not MS -Tianyazi- 给 Tianyazi 发送悄悄话 Tianyazi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2013 postreply 19:32:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”