It could be PUPPP!

来源: natashamama 2013-03-06 12:16:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7103 bytes)
回答: 得了怪病元宝妈妈2013-03-05 19:03:12

PUPPP can happen during pregnancy but also after birth. I had the same problem after I had my baby. I wrote a post in 亲亲宝贝 section:

经历产后腹部和四肢痒和体会,

从怀孕前开始在宝坦潜水至今,很感谢这里的姐妹们的帮助,收获不少。看到前一阵又有新妈妈问到生后有身体痒的问题。我是深有体会,在刚刚从医院回家面对宝宝忙得手忙脚乱时,浑身特别是腹部和四肢痒得没有办法抵御,经历了家庭医生和ER后还是不行,直到歪打正着的见到另一个医生,在将近一个月以后终于好转。下面是我上次回一位妹妹的QQH,希望能帮助以后有同样问题的新妈妈们。

我这里想声明一点:这只是我的个人经历和体会,也许有些症状可能与你的相似,但还是应该尽快看医生找到真正的病因和治疗方法。

One week after I gave birth to my daughter, I started to feel itchy and I couldn't sleep. Since my family doctor was on leave, I went to see a young doctor near my work and was told it was some kind of allergy, I was given a kind of cortisone(?)cream (prescription) but it did not help. I felt so itchy one night and could not stand it anymore. I was concerned that I might infect my baby, so my hu*****and took me and my baby to ER and I was also told the same thing: It was an allergy and to use the same type of cream!

After another hard 5 days, my hu*****and went to see his doctor (same clinic as my family doctor) and I went along because my family doctor was on leave. I was very lucky, his doctor has many years experience at ER and he told me that it is similar to PUPPP because of hormone change. PUPPP normally happens during pregnancy but the itchiness can start after birth. Next day when I went to see a lactation consultant she said that she had PUPPP symptom after her first child was born!!!!! Exactly the same as me!

I took medication (Panafcort) tablets and the itchiness disappeared within 2 days!!!!! I was told by the doctor to reduce by one quarter of a tablet every few days but I did not feel itchy after two weeks so I stopped taking it completely. The itchiness came back again. It is important that you reduce the amount you take very slowly and not just stop when the symptoms go away. Finally, I reduced it slowly as the doctor had advised and the symptoms went away for good. !!.

Some doctors might not know that this situation can happen sometime after birth.

Hope it helps!

所有跟帖: 

我看了看puppp的图片,那些红疹子是不是一直在的那种?我的好像痒的时候是 -元宝妈妈- 给 元宝妈妈 发送悄悄话 元宝妈妈 的博客首页 (57 bytes) () 03/06/2013 postreply 16:13:29

Yes, -natashamama- 给 natashamama 发送悄悄话 (128 bytes) () 03/06/2013 postreply 18:46:54

Yes, It is called PUPPP, I had it too -kt0117- 给 kt0117 发送悄悄话 (116 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 01:07:26

我这两天吃着过敏药,如果一个星期后还痒就找医生给我开药去 -元宝妈妈- 给 元宝妈妈 发送悄悄话 元宝妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2013 postreply 08:00:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”