1. For regular Cold (URI), Delsym, Mucinex ( Mucinex-DM, combined together), will help cough and chest congestion. Be caution with decongestant, Mucinex-D if high blood pressure. Of course rest and rehydration would help as well.
2. For Allergic Rhinitis, like you have running nose, sneezing all the time for more than 2 weeks, and you have these symptoms almost every year, especially live in Florida. Heard that you will develop this after 5 years you stays here, from what my friends has it seems true. Just take Zyrtec or Claritin, one pill once a day, the symptoms will be stopped in 3-5 days completely for majority people. Also can try Ayr nasal saline Mist.
3. For Acid reflux, symptoms like indigestion, hear burn, after eating, can try Zantac (H2-blocker) or Prilosec (Omeprazole) once or twice a day. Of course avoid mint, chocolate, and spicy irritant food would help as well.
4. For Arthritis and some aches and pains-Pain Management over the counter. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and Ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil), one pill one to three times a day. Caution: avoid Acetaminophen if liver problems, avoid Ibuprofen if kidney problems. Also take Ibuprophen with food to avoid discomfort.
5. For Constipation, can try fiber, laxatives, mineral oils, magnesium, there are so many OTC for this.
6. For skin rashes, eczema, can try 1% Hydrocortisone cream.
7. For sinusitis, can try Ayr nasal saline Mist.
8. For Earwax, Debrox, 5 drops each ear canal for 4-5 days, the rinse them out.
9. For Dandruff, some shampoo, like Selsun Blue Moisturizing Dandruff Shampoo, or Heads & Shoulder shampoo.