Which orthodontist to choose?

来源: 123*321 2011-06-11 13:47:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1351 bytes)

I checked out two orthodontists,both are in my insurance network. 

First one:  graduated from Harvard medical school, his office seems a little nicer, also located in a bigger city. Cost for 18-24 month braces: I pay 2700 after insurance.

Second, a black doctor, don't know where he graduated from. Located in a smaller city. He alos recommended me doing deep cleaning with one tooth - the one that is out of position. He said the pocket in the teeth area is deeper than normal. Before putting on the braces, i should get it cleaned so the tissue will reattach. For the deep cleaning, I will pay 20%, my insurance covers 80%.  For 18 months braces, I will pay about 2200 dollars after insurance. 

The prices are a little different. But I have no idea which one is of higher quality or better service. I would go for the cheaper one. Does anybody have experience with orthodontists and can advise me how to pick a better one?  How to find out which one is mroe reliable?

Also, do i really need the deep cleaning the second dentist recommended?  The first orthodontist didn't say anyhting about it.  When I went for general cleaning a couple of months ago, the nurse didn't say anything either. Actually she told me my situation is "not bad."

Thanks a lot!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”