Is this true?

来源: 轻轻河边草 2010-12-03 18:09:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3601 bytes)

I lived in a very big hospital in a big city back home. what I know is that you need money to be treated good, especially nowadays, even so, I am still constantly hearing complains from my friends who worked in the hosptial and get 80% free medical care (there is no free medical care unless you are in the army). if you need immediate care, you got to know somebody in the hospital, "Guan Shi" is the key in the hospital.It is so much better that you do not need "Guan Shi" here, everyone is treated equally, if you are really sick like life threatening, cancer, you do not need to wait, and got immediate care, that is why there is Triage in every hospital.

It is true that if you are sick, you do not have a family doctor to see you first, you go to hospital right away, they will give you IV with lots of meds in it, they will treat you with very exprensive drugs whether you need them or not as long as you have momey or you are worried about your health.

whereas here, the doctors do not encourage patient using IV fluid, what you get in the hospital is the "worst treatment" according to chinese, Saline, most of the time, antibiotic and pain medication is always given with mini-bags, doctors will discontinue IV infusion once patient starts eating, otherwise, a feeding tube will be inserted to provide nutrition. unlike hospitals in china, no medications add into the IV bag (only for hydration), so there is no IV infusion reaction, but tons of them in chinese hospitals( imaging nurses use syringe to add lots of meds into sterile bag, how many bacteria are added into the bags).

I, personally think, the family physician or walk in clinic physician greatly reduced the useage of hospital resource, I am sure the goverment here can spend as much money as they can to buy lots of equipment or build new buildings for their own use, but what is the outcome? less benefit for the public. I do not people here want that, you donot either, otherwise, you would not even want to immingrate to US,are not you and your family come here for their good? I do not think you are so generous to come to US to rescue or help their people or society.

About the uniform, I cannot believe what you just said, you think the nurses or doctors are dirtier and pay less attention to personal hygiene. First, hospital is not as dirty as you think, there are just bunch of sick people there, unless you consider you are dirtier once you are sick and admit to hospital; second, hospital staff are constantly checked to disinfect their hands, do you do it after you touch your money, push the doors at office because they are much dirtier. Third, every staff has at least 2-3 uniforms, and like 闽姑 said, we take off the uniform in the laundry room, and we change our shoes before we get into ward, and we wear newly washed uniform everyday, whereas in Chinese hosptial, they change once a week.

nowadays, doctors in chinese hosptials are all about money, there are lots of good/bad doctors there, so as here. if you do not like some doctors, get another opinion. fax your image test back home to your faviourate doctors, got some opinions from them. and one more suggestion, you really should think about move back when you are getting old, because you will definitely deal with doctors more consider that you alrealy dealed with doctors so many times at your age now. mental power affects our physical health a great deal.take care.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”