my 女儿 has similar problem and my tips

来源: Jolene22 2010-08-10 08:53:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1239 bytes)
My daughter has eczema since she was 3 month old. Now she is 9 and still suffers from it. Here are some tips I learned over the years:

1. Check with an allergist. My daughter is allergic to lots of things: pollen, grass, nuts, shellfish. Food and environment media are big triggers of her eczema. She has violent reactions to nuts and shellfish.
2. Use perfume-free detergent for laundry. Such as Tide Free & Gentile. Always do double rinse. Use unscented soap.
3. Take short shower and use luke warm water. Avoid hot water and bath. Before drying her, pat baby oil all over her body. Then cover her head to toe with moisture cream. Do it everyday!
4. Get some sun exposure.
5. Add more health fat to her diet. If she is not allergic to fish, such as salmon, flex seed oil, avocado.
6. Dress her only in cotton or silk.
7. My daughter eats well. I have been teaching her healthy eating since she was very young. She is very healthy otherwise and tall for her age. Reduce junk food form her diet will improve her overall health.

It is long and tedious battle to keep her conditions under control. I hope that she will outgrow it when reach puberty. But I am really not that optimistic.

Good luck!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”