回复:很多肌肉健美运动员都在吃呢。

来源: meowmix 2010-05-24 11:23:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1320 bytes)
these drugs will increase your metabolism and burn off calories therefore leading to weight loss. However if you want to keep your muscles you must do high-intensity strength training (weight lifting) at the same time to keep muscle loss to a minimum. If you just sit there and thinking the drugs can make you look like a model you are wrong. "瘦肉精" does not help you grow muscles. it just help you burn off all type of calories fast (like the illegal drug SPEED). There are also a lot of negative side-effects such as increased heart rate etc. associated with the drug. If you want to lost only fat and grow more muscles, you have to exercise (especially lifting heavy weights) anyway, so why not just lift weights and forget about the drug part?

Athletes are competing to win, not for long term health. Athlets will take anything to give them a winning edge. Athlets in general are not necessary the healthest of all, as many of them are plagued with multiple injuries and health problems due to long term abusive use of their physical bodies.

In the US, "瘦肉精" cannot even be giving to pigs or cows, only to horses because horses are not a normal part of human diet. there are many instances of human poisoning when taking meat fed w/ 瘦肉精 in the past so it's now illegal to use it anymore.

所有跟帖: 

有给猪吃的瘦肉精呢,不过不是这玩意儿。也是一样有很多 -woth- 给 woth 发送悄悄话 woth 的博客首页 (172 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 11:49:01

O.K. Then I have to re-think about my plan. THX -家乐福.- 给 家乐福. 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 13:11:50

I had asked my doctor to give me steroid, but she refused -家乐福.- 给 家乐福. 发送悄悄话 (448 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 13:19:50

回复:I had asked my doctor to give me steroid, but she refused -meowmix- 给 meowmix 发送悄悄话 (499 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 14:34:44

你错了,美国猪吃瘦肉精 -dudaan- 给 dudaan 发送悄悄话 dudaan 的博客首页 (63 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 14:08:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”