partially agree with you.

来源: Dr.Doctor 2007-03-15 10:58:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1441 bytes)
回答: 为什么说中医不是科学?wd62982007-03-14 17:48:17
I agree with you that 西医也有一多半不是科学.

However, western medicine has been constanly improving and it has become more and more scientific. Now, we still call western medicine, medical art. When there is no science to guide the practice, "art" will take place.

Experience is important. However, expeience will not get you too far without science.

Use the TB case you mentioned as an example, you will see how important the role science plays in this case.
In old days ( before effective diagnosis and treatments and were availabe), old experienced doctors might suspect TB as the diagnosis. However, they could not confirm the diagnosis and they could not treat TB effectively. Nowdays, most cases of TB can be diagnosed without any difficulty and can be effectively treated with extremely high cure rate. You can say even a nowdays'very young inexpeienced doctor can diagnose and treat TB way better than very famous experienced doctors who practiced medicine 100 years ago.

"现在经验是最重要的"? I do not think you can just emphasis one aspect. Knowledge, experience, and common sense, etc. are all very important. Some old expereinced doctors do not update their knowledge, they still manage diseases the same way as they started practice, maybe 20 years ago. Their management of diseases is just laughable according to current practice standard. Now you see what I am trying to say, right?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”