一首《valentine》供欣赏

来源: 米兰之夜 2023-02-14 05:59:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5434 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 米兰之夜 ] 在 2023-02-14 06:00:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Hillsong的Taya深情演绎:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3AbRVJRrC4

Lyrics

From Your sacrifice for the sake of all Redemption's birth and relentless hope As the weight of grace crushed the face of love And You bled and died for Your enemies
To woo us back from death and woe A valentine to a faithless world Every wayward heart You pursue us all And in kindness call us home
This world is Yours My God this world is Yours All You made to be Yours I know You love us all
Your agape love displaces fear And the plan is working, Heaven's near For the kingdom comes to the heart that whispers Have mercy God on me
This world is Yours My God this world is Yours All You made to be Yours I know You love us all
All world is Yours My God this world is Yours All You made to be Yours I know You love us all
You reign forever You reign forevermore My heart surrendered You reign forevermore
You reign forever You reign forevermore My heart surrendered You reign forevermore (held in light again)
You reign forever You reign forevermore (it's all Yours the love) My heart surrendered You reign forevermore
Oh this world is Yours My God this world is Yours All You made to be Yours I know You love us all

所有跟帖: 

吃兄,我确认一件事 -米兰之夜- 给 米兰之夜 发送悄悄话 米兰之夜 的博客首页 (463 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 06:08:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”