回复:能简述有关背景和你观点的依据?谢谢!

来源: jaydad 2011-11-27 19:51:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1190 bytes)

I myself use this yellow (indian and middle-eastern) spice whenever I make fried rice, exactly one teaspoonful every time.  It is colorful, and testes not bad.  Some people don't like it, but I do. 

Now for a biochemistry researcher to come to the public to promote it as cancer-curing medicine, and especially when dressed as "PROFESSOR OF CANCER MEDICINE" to recommend to the public to take 8 grams of purified curcumin (300 teaspoons tumeric powder) to combat cancer, AFTER the NIH phase II clinical trial with pancreatic cancer FAILED - there is no other word to describe him, other than 'dispicable', and 'criminal'.  The guy had zero training in medicine, all he had was some 'masters' from India, and a phD from california in the 1970s.  He published totally fabricated articles on JBC, as far as I have known him.  One of his fabrification resulted in a loss of thousands $ and months of our lab's time at washington university.  Giving credit to this guy has disastrous consequence.

8 grams of purified curcumin per day, is dangerous and is of no use.  Profiting from end-stage cancer patients is a God damn sin. 

所有跟帖: 

谢谢回复。不过主流杂志上1600多篇Publictions,还是说有一定抗癌效果的。包括 -堪诚- 给 堪诚 发送悄悄话 堪诚 的博客首页 (163 bytes) () 11/27/2011 postreply 20:18:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”