B Aggarwal: Cancer Doctor, Biochemistry researcher, or Dispicabl

来源: jaydad 2011-11-27 15:42:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2449 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ jaydad ] 在 2011-11-27 19:34:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

B Aggarwal: Cancer Doctor, Biochemistry researcher, or Dispicable Indian Con Artist - a closer look at the man behind all curcumin hype promotion and profiteering

some heated discussion I had with others a while ago:

======

After further reading, I now take it back about the statement I made earlier, that curcumin at high dose caused no harm. In the pancreatic cancer study, curcumin caused no materialized harm, because those terminal patients did not live long enough to experience the potential long term harms that high does curcumin is capable of causing, such as mutagenesis, teratogenesis and carcinogenesis. However, for an healthy young individual who takes high dose curcumin, potential chronic toxicity becomes grave concern. I urge the believing public to think twice before taking any form of curcumin supplement. When making decision, do NOT trust any study or media coverage that has anything to do with the name MD Anderson. Trust INDEPENDENT source of reviews such as NIH, Mayo clinic, Johns Hopkins, ... As Ron pointed out, these people including some highups down there in Houston at the cancer center are crooked criminals!

======

It is unconscionable for Aggarwal to recommend 8g/d to anyone after that dosage mutated new cancer as the only significant effect in a 25-patient pancreatic cancer study -- that mdanderson tried to hide in a shameless pr....

Cancer, for the most part, does not mutate in the absence of a stressor -- it progresses. The fact that curcumin, alone, induced mutation -- is scary.

If you like Kevin Trudeau, you'll love Bharat A$$arwal.

======

所有跟帖: 

能简述有关背景和你观点的依据?谢谢! -堪诚- 给 堪诚 发送悄悄话 堪诚 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2011 postreply 18:03:18

回复:能简述有关背景和你观点的依据?谢谢! -jaydad- 给 jaydad 发送悄悄话 jaydad 的博客首页 (1190 bytes) () 11/27/2011 postreply 19:51:41

谢谢回复。不过主流杂志上1600多篇Publictions,还是说有一定抗癌效果的。包括 -堪诚- 给 堪诚 发送悄悄话 堪诚 的博客首页 (163 bytes) () 11/27/2011 postreply 20:18:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”