行医的基本遵循

来源: 医实注行 2011-01-06 15:10:42 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3634 bytes)

The Hippocratic Oath
(Modern Version)

TO RECKON all who have taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents and in the same spirit and dedication to impart a knowledge of the art of medicine to others. I will continue with diligence to keep abreast of advances in medicine. I will treat without exception all who seek my ministrations, so long as the treatment of others is not compromised thereby, and I will seek the counsel of particularly skilled physicians where indicated for the benefit of my patient.

I WILL FOLLOW that method of treatment which according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patient and abstain from whatever is harmful or mischievous. I will neither prescribe nor administer a lethal dose of medicine to any patient even if asked nor counsel any such thing nor perform the utmost respect for every human life from fertilization to natural death and reject abortion that deliberately takes a unique human life.

WITH PURITY, HOLINESS AND BENEFICENCE I will pass my life and practice my art. Except for the prudent correction of an imminent danger, I will neither treat any patient nor carry out any research on any human being without the valid informed consent of the subject or the appropriate legal protector thereof, understanding that research must have as its purpose the furtherance of the health of that individual. Into whatever patient setting I enter, I will go for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief or corruption and further from the seduction of any patient.

WHATEVER IN CONNECTION with my professional practice or not in connection with it I may see or hear in the lives of my patients which ought not be spoken abroad, I will not divulge, reckoning that all such should be kept secret.

WHILE I CONTINUE to keep this Oath unviolated may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art and science of medicine with the blessing of the Almighty and respected by my peers and society, but should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse by my lot.

I SWEAR in the presence of the Almighty and before my family, my teachers and my peers that according to my ability and judgment I will keep this Oath and Stipulation.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 手术前注意-中药爱好者们的术前注意
  • 小孩发烧相关贴的回贴
  • 消炎止痛药 –小心使用
  • 有疼痛怎么办?
  • 何时就诊疼痛专科?
  • 所有跟帖: 

行医的基本遵循于2009年引述于本人博客,现分享于众同仁。 -医实注行- 给 医实注行 发送悄悄话 医实注行 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2011 postreply 15:13:06

顶!谢谢分享,若能译成中文就更好了 -jck6- 给 jck6 发送悄悄话 jck6 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2011 postreply 19:27:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”