可以吃。每个Serving含有少于 0.5 壳的反式脂肪(约占 3。5%)....俺常吃....

来源: daqiu. 2010-11-11 19:42:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1653 bytes)
According to Wikipedia:
"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is a brand of margarine produced by Becel/Flora/Promise, which is a subsidiary of Unilever"
"Per 100g of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spread, it has 70g of fat, with around 8.4% saturated, 57% monounsaturated, 24.5% polyunsaturated, and 0% trans fats. Which relates to about 630kCal.
Although the manufacturer claims that the product contains no Trans Fat, this may not be entirely true. Checking the ingredients listed on the package shows hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils as part of the makeup. This is because the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows food manufacturers to make the claim as long as each serving of the product has less than half a gram of trans fat. In a serving of 14g, this equates to up to 3.5% trans fat by weight. A study by the Center for Science in the Public Interest in April 2006 showed that this and several other spreads claiming "no trans fat" do in fact contain trans fats in what may be considered significant quantities."

The unilever corp (maker of ICBINB)has changed the formula since a report regarding the trans fat content.

Read more: I cant believe it's not butter *(but is it Margarine)? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/310412#ixzz152SKdCKX

所有跟帖: 

谢谢,主要是我孩子吃,不是我。但是我刚看到一些有关的英文食客反馈,似乎。。。 -astermatch- 给 astermatch 发送悄悄话 astermatch 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/11/2010 postreply 20:34:32

食客自然是反对的多。我知道我自己吃进了什么,吃进了多少,有多少危害,就可以了。 -daqiu.- 给 daqiu. 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/11/2010 postreply 20:40:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”