thanks very much!

来源: artinina 2009-09-03 06:48:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1111 bytes)
回答: I am very anemicartinina2009-09-03 03:27:17
Last May, when the result (,hemoglobin 5.0)came out,I was admitted into hospital, they did investigation.They could not find anything, and reckoned my anemia was due to heavy period.
They did want to give me 输血, I refused. They gave me iron tablets, and tablets (I forgot th ename of the tablets)which can reduce the amount of period. It worked pretty well early on. Within a few monthes, ,hemoglobin back to 11.0. So doctor asked me to stop taking iron tablet and still taking tablets which reduce the amount of period. But with time going on , the tablets which are expected to reduce the period amount are less effective (period still heavy) ,so I stopped taking the tablets last Octo. Until recently I asked for blood test, and the result was hemoglobin 7.2 .
The doctor said treatment could be either inserting a coil or operating.
I want to avoid any operation. Now I desperately need to know the receipes to improve iron level. I thought of this website which I just knew not too long ago.So I came here to expect more information and advice.
Thanks for your information very much!

所有跟帖: 

不要擅自停药!自觉不良反应时请通知医生,换药或改疗法. -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (472 bytes) () 09/03/2009 postreply 08:46:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”