我的经验

来源: acac 2008-03-21 11:39:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1185 bytes)
My two sons had eczema when they were young. I know the sleepless nights for the kids!
Here is what we have done for cure:
1. Bathe the baby with warm water every day;
2. Once out of bath,dry the baby with towel (not too dry, keep some water on the skin). Then you need to apply Cetaphil Moisturizer for DRY SKIN (pay attention to the CAP letters) on his/her whole body; After the previous lotion, apply a thin layer of Aquaphor vaseline lotion;
3. My experience is that skipping either the moisturizer or vaseline location is bad, bad, bad.
4. If you follow the above procedure rigorously, the baby's skin will look normal in 2 to 3 weeks. But still you need to continue this procedure. Stop this procedure for a day or two, if the condition doesn't get worse, you can skip the vaseline lotion and try just the moiturizer. Cetaphil is better than Eucerin and other brands for my kids (both);
5. Don't use Hydrocortisone and Elidel if you can. My second son used Elidel and he was and is allergic to NUTS (he is four now and we see no sign he can outgrow this allergy). I did some research before, there is peanut oil in Elidel, it may result in nut allergy.

所有跟帖: 

typo: location -> lotion -acac- 给 acac 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2008 postreply 11:42:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!