回复:谢谢MDGG给的回复.还有个问题.

来源: MDGG 2007-06-10 18:17:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1214 bytes)
1. 手术到时候是不是他本人做,下回医院方面来电话,我们应该问吗?----sure, ask who will be the operating surgeon.

2. 要左边人路,全麻,没问是不是从脊椎打麻药,多久能醒.---- left anterior approach is fine. He'll be intubated with IV anethesia. He'll be waken up soon after surgery and then extubated.

3. 手术的钛板固定要用4个螺钉.手术名称ACDF手术后第2天医生检测没伤到神经,看你手指活动正常吗?----So I guess only one disc space (2 veteberal bodies) fusion, with 2 screws each vert body and a titanium plate. Because anterior approach, the chances of damaging nerves are low but they will routinely test him before discharge. In fact if there is additional symptoms, he/you should let the surgical team know.

4. 这2个医生说的手术时间有些差别为何呀?----that does not mean anything depending on which time are they talking about.

5. 3个小时的路程回家.人是带个颈拖坐着比较好吧.不过回来的95有节高速路很差,有坑车会有震动 ---- get a van and let him recline all the way down and drive slowly. I know that part of the I-95. If you can just follow an 18-wheeler in right lane you should be fine. It is also a good idea to stay there for couple of days, in case something else happens.

Best of luck!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”