回复:颈椎手术简称ACDF和ACF过程有区别吗?

来源: MDGG 2007-06-09 11:27:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1474 bytes)
1. Like I posted in your original question, I'd do semi-elective surgery, given high grade central canal stenosis of his cervical spine.

2. The Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion (ACDF) is a very effective way of treatment which is minimally invisive and pioneered here at Hopkins. If there is no trauma/fracture, ACDF is prefered over ACF but also depends on the neurosurg guys preferences/experiences.

3. I guess they decided to use his own bone for the fusion instead of autograft bone. The other keys also include how many levels need to be fused, which side (right or left, slight different complication rates) to go in, etc. Duke is a good place and I'm sure they will tell you in details.

4."为何不让手术前再拍一个看看病情是不是还那样." ---- no need to repeat MRI unless for surgical planning reasons, it's not going to change and can only get worse over time.

5. "MRI在网上也有人讨论过不是100%的."--- don't know who told you that. 100% of what? MRI is the best exam for this disease and is 100% accurate. He is going to have many MRIs after the surgery.

6. "有知道的朋友做过这个手术吗?如果医生说第2天可以出院,有人再开高速3小时回家吗?医生说是可以,可国内的类似手术后一直要在医院一个礼拜" ---- we do it about everyday here, and couples a day if OR bumps us -- one of few neurosurgery operations the OR can bump. Someone can drive him home after the surgery but must be a very careful driver.

Good Luck!

所有跟帖: 

谢谢MDGG给的回复.还有个问题. -jizou- 给 jizou 发送悄悄话 (971 bytes) () 06/09/2007 postreply 14:56:54

回复:谢谢MDGG给的回复.还有个问题. -MDGG- 给 MDGG 发送悄悄话 MDGG 的博客首页 (1214 bytes) () 06/10/2007 postreply 18:17:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”