I don't think so

来源: centrals 2007-04-01 14:36:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1231 bytes)
回答: 回复:向各位医生请教个法律问题centrals2007-04-01 10:32:13
I just took the USMLE Step 2 CK last year. I still remember what I learned from the Kaplan Video lectures. Here are the scenarios presented by the lecturer:

1. if you stop by a car accident site to help a dying victim, in vain, and the patient dies, you are protected by law and don't have to be responsible for not saving the patient. Think about it, who would stop their cars anymore if you are held responsible every time you try to help someone in good faith? BUT, if you take any form of compensation, money or a hairpin, you automatically give up the protection of law and open yourself up for lawsuits.

2. If a patient is dying outside of your office, what do you do? Legally, as long as the patient is not inside of your office, you can carefully lock the door, step over his/her dying body, go to your car and drive off! Ethical issue is a totally different matter.

3. On a forum, most of the people give medical advice out of good heart and compassion to help the suffered, except for those who promote Chinese Traditional Medicine or their merchandise online. There is always disclaimers that all advice is for discussion only, if you need real medical advice, go see your doctor.

所有跟帖: 

Congratulations and good luck. -20263- 给 20263 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2007 postreply 15:22:11

Thanks! -centrals- 给 centrals 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2007 postreply 15:30:26

回复:I don't think so -akc- 给 akc 发送悄悄话 (311 bytes) () 04/02/2007 postreply 05:07:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”