I wouldn't be able to answer your first question because

来源: blhw72 2006-11-20 18:11:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1055 bytes)
I wasn't a dentist and I am not familiar with the dental procedure in the US. (are you in the US?)

You had heptitis history. I assume, before you took prometrium, your primary doctor had given you all the necessary physical and lab examinations. Prometrium is metablized through liver and kidney. So the doctor should monitor both organs. If the blood test suggested your liver function was in normal range. It wouldn't be a problem for you to take prometrium and the doctor would give you proper dosage based on the fact that you had a liver disease. After you stopped the medication, I assume your doctor would give you another blood test for liver function re-check.

You probably need to get a test in order to find if you are a hepatitis B carrier. Because you could give the virus to your baby.

Anyway, the best way is to consult with your primary doctor. This is a place that people could give you some suggestion. Neither they are your doctors nor they could examine and treat you even they are doctors.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

thanks so much. 刚刚打电话问了妈妈, 当时得的是急性黄胆性肝炎 -幸运绿萝- 给 幸运绿萝 发送悄悄话 (339 bytes) () 11/20/2006 postreply 19:08:24

Since you had a liver disease when you were little, now -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (528 bytes) () 11/20/2006 postreply 19:24:12

回复:Since you had a liver disease when you were little, now -幸运绿萝- 给 幸运绿萝 发送悄悄话 (395 bytes) () 11/20/2006 postreply 19:42:12

No problem. Setting your mind at ease is gonna help you -blhw72- 给 blhw72 发送悄悄话 blhw72 的博客首页 (35 bytes) () 11/20/2006 postreply 19:49:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”