回复:MDGG, please help.

来源: MDGG 2005-12-08 06:19:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1246 bytes)
Great recommendation by 6879, it is indeed one of the best cancer institute.

The other one in the east is the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.

In terms of chemo and allograft therapy, it is hard to say specifics without knowing the stage, cell count, general health status, and physical reactions since they are individual specific. Remission is achievable.

I would check, if I were you, the track record of your oncologist regarding the allogeneic stem cell transplant treatment. Most place there will be one or several nurse practitioners or physician assistants acctualy running the show or nows a lot about it. So they would be a very good resource to talk to.

In terms of food, the biggest concern is enough nutrition rather than aidding therapy. Plenty, plenty of fluid intake (if renal and cardiac function normal) will be very helpful especially during chemo because the tumor-cell killing will release many cellular components and needs to be "washed" out. Fresh food (vitamines) a must.

I would also consider established traditional chinese medicine (one of the elder family member a hemo/oncologist in beijing favours it too).

Hope that helps. Best of luck to you!!!

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:MDGG, please help. -Jitian- 给 Jitian 发送悄悄话 (128 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 09:36:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”