回复:you might be right

来源: MDGG 2005-12-03 18:55:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2207 bytes)
In a way, sure. What else is not? But your over simplification and generalization reflect your insufficient knowledge on this. I do not know which medical system you are referring to or based on what you draw your conclusion (I hope you do not make similar decisions in other areas of your life this way), in US at least, this is not nearly true.

1. "医生很关注你的健康吗?他更加关注的是收费" -- your car mechanics charge much higher than doctors do ($80 per hr?), that is only the labor.

2. "他看病治病不过是例行公事" -- most in life IS routine, and you wish your condition IS routine, trust me.

3."来一个病人就是一笔收入,收的越多越好,来的越多越好,这就是一个诊所的目标" -- this is out right lie. Doctors can not charge as they wish. All the charges, including time spend and money they claim are coded in books, even for taking your history. Your car mechanics charge you diagnostic fee when they open your hood, right? Many things doctors do, they loose money, such as mammogram, the more theu do, the more they loose. Others, they do not get near enough. For example, when we take out a renal tumor, the RVU (relative value unit) based which we get reimbursed is on 36. Of course you have to pay professional fees (do you want anyone on the street to take your tumor out?) and technical fees (you have to pay the operating room time, supporting personel salaries, etc., right?).

4. "医生就更像一个商人,他关心的是如何把手里的东西卖给你,卖的越多越成功,至于这个东西对你有多大的价值不是他关心的事情" -- do not know what you mean. Doctors do not make medicine to sell you. If you mean they order tests, you damn righy pray that they ordered that for you! If they don't, you are going to sue they of not ordering tests in time and delaying the diagnosis!

5. This is the worst BS: "衡量一个诊所是看他看了多少病,而不是看好了多少病,这两个之间有关系,但是第一个是被第二个驱动的". Hopkins has been ranked number one for 16 years consecutively. The number of patients they see is only in the middle of large medical centers in US.

So get your facts straight! Bright up your way of thinking and you life! Get rid of those half-glass-empty mentality!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”