my mom was worse

来源: Linda 2005-06-28 17:56:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1268 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Linda ] 在 2005-07-01 14:33:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
and she caused all my sisters 患抑郁症 in one way or another. My old sister is at the edge of crazy because my mom bothers her the most and she began to be similar like my mom. I choosed to escape from both of them because I could not save any of them except making my emotion worse. No one can handle my mom. It's very sad situation. My mom yelled and screamed at us all the time when I was young and wished us all to die. I think I had 抑郁症 since I was little because I do not remember I had never smiled in the childhood. I also think my mom is very selffish, always thinking about herself and not considering others. I usually thought my mom's problem was caused by too many kids and no money. However, After 10 years I went back to china and saw the same situation as when I was a kid. My mom yelled and screamed in my old sister house plus my sisters yelled at each other even everyone got married. My parents got about 800 yuan each month from their kids and they can live with any of their kids any time but still they are not happy and keep complaining. I bought gifts for them and they asked how much money each gift costed and my father told me the gifts I bought do not worth it. Too many sad things and I wish I was not born in that family.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”