Has anyone tried DCA treatment for cancer? - 转贴

来源: happycow222 2015-04-17 12:09:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1453 bytes)
My sister who was diagnosed in Feb 2015 with stage4 Bca with very severe liver metastasis had 1 treatment with DCA treatment in March 5th, 2015, within 2-3 days she started to develop ascites (腹水) which was drained at the local hospital, but provided very little relief. She stopped doing her coffee enemas (咖啡灌肠) due to fear, and the ascites (腹水) just got progressively worse.

She was brought to the hospital on March 16 for chemo evaluation which wasn’t administered due to her condition, was hospitalized and lasted 2 days; she passed away on March 18th 10:25AM after an entire night of agitation and several blurted out words (she couldn’t speak or drink anymore), one of them being “HELP”, which totally devastated me with the realization that she could see death coming and wanted to be saved!

Why must a super fit 47 year old with a clean lifestyle and everything to live for be taken away from those she loves in such a cruel way?

I think that the DCA speeded up her death, but she really didn’t want chemo and took her time to research what would be best for her!

I believe that the titanium plate on her ankle (of the affected side) intoxicated her body and liver for she lived an extremely clean & healthy life!

Thanks for listening to me!

Link

所有跟帖: 

DCA 只是促进 Kreb Cycle 氧化磷酸化,促进ATP合成,不会加快癌症病人死亡。 -御用文人- 给 御用文人 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/17/2015 postreply 12:16:27

ACS的立场 -happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (746 bytes) () 04/17/2015 postreply 12:48:50

I do not see any clinical trials of DCS cancer treatment which -happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (139 bytes) () 04/17/2015 postreply 13:10:38

几乎所有 FDA 批准的化疗药都可能引发癌症,医生考虑的是 risk / benefit , 这对 DCA 应该同样适用。DCA -欲千北- 给 欲千北 发送悄悄话 欲千北 的博客首页 (288 bytes) () 04/17/2015 postreply 14:35:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”