The biggest difference is the P/E value.

来源: Morning3evening4 2012-06-22 08:42:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1282 bytes)

Yes, look at the stock market history, there are many 10-20 years down period, and a lot of investors were desperate. However, with a lower P/E, the dividend could generate reasonable incomes, and the re-investment of dividend could really make a great difference since it could be invested at the down period.

The internet really made a huge difference for investors. It has brought in so many average people to the market. The up trend of the market from 82 to 2000 is mainly caused by money moved into the market, which pushed down the dividend. To investors, this is indeed bad.

With the baby-boomer retiring, the trend of money flow might be opposite. This might bring the P/E rate lower, and more dividend. For us who is still under 50, patience is the only way since we don;t need the money in 10-20 years. Even that, I don;t want to put all my retirement money into the stock market. I am planning to live without my stock market investment in early years of my retirement. I am hoping I need my money in 20 years.

Keep acccumulating. Even with a 100% rise, you have to have enough money to catch the tide. If you only had 100K inthe market, 100% rise could not really bring enough oney for your retirement. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”