which one to choose among these 3 tenant candidates?

来源: usinvest 2010-11-17 23:02:28 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2815 bytes)

I had open house the passing Saturday, 6 parties showed up.  All of them are very interested in my house.  After talking with them including credit history, here is final 3 candidates I am considering:

1. Single woman with her mom, her salary is $4550/mth, her mom has retired and with $1500/mth. She filed bankrupcy a few years ago.  It is about medical bills. Her current job started from Jan, this year.  Her last job is from 2008-2009.  Not sure exact date. Her job might not be stable, but 2 of woman at the house, might be cleaner and less damage to the house.

2. Divorced man at 61 yrs old, his annual salary is 100K.  He started the current job from 2003.  His previous job was with a high tech company, worked there for 15 yrs.  He has 17 yrs and 13 yrs old sons living with him.  He also has a dog which weighs 10 pounds, but he mentioned the dog will stay outside.  He has very good communication skill, he's sure us that he will take care of everything, including fixing the fence, every minor things inside of house (we just purchased the house, cleaned the house.  But a few minor things not fixed yet including no blind at some windows, no shower hanger at one bathroom, one fans' wiring is broken, wall painting is old but looks clean, 2 fence's panel is missing). He will either fix by himself or fix by his own pocket.  He will sign for 2 yrs lease, raised money to $1600 which I only asked for $1550 (I mentioned there are another same house in my neighorhood asking for $1700).  BUT his credit is not okay (He is not sure if it's above 600), he has his sister signed as coapplicant which he believe his sister's credit is better than his. Her sister is 70 yrs old.

3. A married couple at middle of 30s, just lost their house.  Total salary is 95K.  They told me their credit is very good until a few months ago they claimed bankrupcy trying to save their house.  But it fell apart.  Before that, credit are very good.  BUT they have 2 dogs, mutt breed, each 35-40 pounds. They want to repaint the house from the current milk white to neutral light brown color from their own pocket.  They are asking me to fix the fence and fan, reimburse the blind cost.

The second and third candidate will provide refrigerators and lawn machines.  They will bring everything from their current house to here. 2nd candidate lives in his sister's forclosure house.

Well, I haven't run their credit report yet,don't want to waste their money if I don't rent the house to them at the end.  So I want to have priority, run one by one.  No pets or with pets? better income or less income? older or youger?  Totally confused. Which one I should choose????

所有跟帖: 

Lucky you, -凌长老- 给 凌长老 发送悄悄话 凌长老 的博客首页 (88 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 23:15:31

回复:Lucky you, -usinvest- 给 usinvest 发送悄悄话 (607 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 23:24:02

Give him a chance -凌长老- 给 凌长老 发送悄悄话 凌长老 的博客首页 (261 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 23:30:36

I am asking for one month and half of rental as security deposit -usinvest- 给 usinvest 发送悄悄话 (303 bytes) () 11/17/2010 postreply 23:43:48

I think you have enough collateral. -凌长老- 给 凌长老 发送悄悄话 凌长老 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2010 postreply 07:15:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”