唉 ~ ~ ~ ~

来源: 中间小谢 2020-02-23 00:12:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1484 bytes)

立兄,你没問題,就木有必要再辨解了。

So far, to my observation, you may be the ONLY one truly objective in this forum. Everybody else betrays some sort  of half-heartedness regardless of their positions. Apparently you have been capable of drawing logical conclusions likely opposite to your earlier impressions or expectations, but still stayed loyal to those conclusions. This is a primary sign of a truly independent mind.

Secondly, having experienced so many comments myself it isn't clear to me if others really care about their motherland and the people living in it. Most IDs seem more eager or more anxious in justifying their visions other than finding out the truth. What stinks is that those visions from time to time are not much more than some inflated residues from past lives in China. But then there is a great deal of arbitraries if not insincerity involved in there.

I got an impression that many people here have deluded themselves into believing that we still live in a time so called  "華僑乃革命之母". But time has changed. We all depend on China. Not the other way around. People in China are wiser and more talented than us. We must accept this "new" reality. This is what it is supposed to be anyway.

所有跟帖: 

但是。。 -中间小谢- 给 中间小谢 发送悄悄话 (212 bytes) () 02/23/2020 postreply 00:19:37

他们没有意识到我关心的是人为什么会犯错,而不是关心如何惩罚批判。了解谁犯了错,为什么犯错,最重要。 -- 给 立 发送悄悄话 立 的博客首页 (152 bytes) () 02/23/2020 postreply 06:01:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”