唉 ~ ~ ~ ~

来源: 2020-02-23 00:12:36 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

立兄,你没問題,就木有必要再辨解了。

So far, to my observation, you may be the ONLY one truly objective in this forum. Everybody else betrays some sort  of half-heartedness regardless of their positions. Apparently you have been capable of drawing logical conclusions likely opposite to your earlier impressions or expectations, but still stayed loyal to those conclusions. This is a primary sign of a truly independent mind.

Secondly, having experienced so many comments myself it isn't clear to me if others really care about their motherland and the people living in it. Most IDs seem more eager or more anxious in justifying their visions other than finding out the truth. What stinks is that those visions from time to time are not much more than some inflated residues from past lives in China. But then there is a great deal of arbitraries if not insincerity involved in there.

I got an impression that many people here have deluded themselves into believing that we still live in a time so called  "華僑乃革命之母". But time has changed. We all depend on China. Not the other way around. People in China are wiser and more talented than us. We must accept this "new" reality. This is what it is supposed to be anyway.