利未人

利未人 美国艺术家。Blues音乐家。电影剧本写手。键盘手、吉他手。小说与故事的制造者。很会做饭。就这
正文

蓬图瓦兹的阿尔什 - (电影故事)--纽约

(2021-02-08 04:48:23) 下一个

蓬图瓦兹的阿尔什  (电影故事)纽约

--我是个不爱动那类人。我哪里也未去过要不是因为上学,我可以一生不出大纽约市区。

大学三年,让我来回于纽约市与纽黑文市的公骆之上。虽然是住在校园边疆。周日回纽约是必须的。回到犹太人社区。耶和华的怀抱。---与父亲、母亲、弟弟、妹妹,还有娜塔莉小姐。娜塔莉是利未人。她姓Levi. 她祖上在伏尔加河河口,后来到了第聂伯河地区---在后来定居哈德逊河的右岸。我们是爱情的一双。很是难分开。有时间就缩在我的一室单元顶层。这楼是她家族的,我是房客---只收半价。----火车动了---从纽黑文到纽约中央车站。--就一会会。这是我的首选,我喜欢乘车、坐车、蹭车。--在一个动态速度与窄小的环境、空间、时间中、之中、之内思考、幻想、冥想、梦想---。

每每---每日的清晨,娜塔莉和孩子们还活在梦乡世界的当--。我就开车上路了---向郊外、城外。我没有目标、方向、地点、终端。只要动着就行--新英格兰地区--这里山、川、低地、大河、海水--枫树、飞飘的叶子,突然闪出什么--动物。---咖啡店。我的思绪飞飘---很快、很是遐意----这就是我的写作、迈克写作、文采与篇章--厚重的一大堆!

Arche of Pontoise

--I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to move. I have never been anywhere. If it weren't for school, I wouldn't have been out of the greater New York city in my entire life.

Three years of university, let me go back and forth between New York City and New Haven. Although I live on the border of campus. Back to New York on Sunday is a must. Back to the Jewish community. The embrace of the Lord. ---With father, mother, younger brother, younger sister, and Miss Natalie. Natalie is a Levite. Her surname is Levi. Her ancestors were at the mouth of the Volga River, and later went to the Dnieper region --- and later settled on the right bank of the Hudson River. We are a pair of love. It is very difficult to separate. Whenever there is time, I shrink on the top floor of my one-room unit. This building belongs to her family, and I am a tenant-only half the price. ----The train moved---From New Haven to New York Grand Central Station. --Just a while. This is my first choice. I like to ride, ride, and rub. --Think, fantasize, meditate, dream in a dynamic speed and narrow environment, space, time, in, and within---.

Everytime---Every morning, Natalie and the children are still living in the dreamland world. I drove on the road--to the outskirts and out of the city. I have no goals, directions, locations, or terminals. Just move-New England area-where mountains, rivers, lowlands, big rivers, sea water-maple trees, flying leaves, suddenly something-animals. ---Coffee shop. My thoughts are flying fast and very deliberate-this is my writing, Mike's writing, literary talent and chapters-a lot of heavy!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.