正文

夏家湖 -- 灯火--2

(2021-02-09 10:39:13) 下一个

教室在前方,慢行五分钟

教室的窗玻璃 巨大---从远方,很远的大田就可感受光的照射。而大田是月光普照。--星光闪。文明与自然无比和谐。

宿舍偶或会有住校的临时回家。走读的同学就留下住一晚。我们就去大田。顺着公路散步。--在挥洒的月光、月影之下。

话题很多。有梦想---,盼想,思想,情感。没有当下的事。似乎是--活在将来,将来的某个时间。

现而今---同学们都向七十岁进发了---- 大家都怎样---我一无所知。

我翻开《国家与革命》。两个小时之后--我一无所获。现在我方才知道---这是俄裔犹太人的书。其内容就是如果折腾---折腾已经被折腾过的伏尔加河、辽阔的乌克兰大平原和土耳其北面的山地---野性的哈萨克山民。---

这天我很饱、撑。被淮河北岸的绝大的红薯给饱足了。这是幸福的饱足。我吃了很多农人自制的豆酱。又咸、又香与红薯天然绝配。

我父亲爱书、爱读、爱买、成套的收藏。俄国、俄罗斯文学是最多。整个墙壁左右填满。很气派--- 真正的作家的收藏。但,此时没有了。留下几个大箱子--- 算是很仁义了。周末前我想好了书单、人名。但,可以读--只能在家。--不可带到学校。我寻到《 静静的顿河 》。 这书很厚、很重、太多的字。没有插图。我想看插图。什么都没有,全是文字、汉字、生字。--- 没有俄国女人---- 大腿,美丽的眼睛、睫毛、高高的鼻梁。---- 我犹豫了。

The classroom is in front, walk slowly for five minutes

The window glass of the classroom is huge---from far away, you can feel the light from far away. And Daejeon is full of moonlight. --Starlight flashes. Civilization and nature are extremely harmonious.

Occasionally, people living on campus may come home temporarily. The day students stayed for one night. Let's go to Datian. Take a walk along the road. --Under the swaying moonlight and moon shadow.

There are many topics. Have dreams---, hope, thought, emotion. There is no immediate matter. It seems to be-live in the future, some time in the future.

Nowadays---classmates are heading towards the age of seventies---what about everyone---I know nothing.

I opened "State and Revolution". Two hours later-I found nothing. Now I know that this is a book by Russian Jews. The content is if tossing --- tossing the Volga River that has been tossed, the vast Ukrainian Great Plains and the mountains in the north of Turkey --- wild Kazakh mountain people. ---

I am very full and supportive this day. I was satiated by the huge sweet potatoes on the north bank of the Huai River. This is the satisfaction of happiness. I ate a lot of bean paste made by farmers. Salty, fragrant and natural match with sweet potatoes.

My father loves books, loves to read, loves to buy, and complete collections. Russia and Russian literature are the most. The entire wall fills up left and right. Very magnificent --- a collection of real writers. But, no more at this time. Leave a few large boxes---it's very benevolent. I thought about the book list and names before the weekend. However, you can read it-only at home. --Not to be taken to school. I found "The Quiet River Don". This book is very thick, heavy, and too many words. No illustrations. I want to see illustrations. There is nothing, all characters, Chinese characters, and new characters. --- There is no Russian woman-thighs, beautiful eyes, eyelashes, high nose. ---- I hesitated.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (4)
评论
利未人 回复 悄悄话 回复 '舒啸' 的评论 :

巴黎--是我的梦飞花。毕沙罗、雷诺阿是我的师傅。要不是疫情---我现在已经在莫奈的荷塘的深处了。因为,我太太要在巴黎讲大课,是法国人的邀请。

我的音乐、文学的创作 是--服务与--我的绘画。我们互勉。命中注定的一生---就服从命运。

离开北京之时:我是影视经济人。每天活在众人台之中。我的圈子很小-- 但--五毒俱全。不得了人、人物、--我只能回避--。谢谢老弟。
舒啸 回复 悄悄话 回复 '利未人' 的评论 : 文学艺术世家,敬仰不已。诗歌与音乐是我的爱好。还盼多多指教。

握手同喜《海滨墓园》。我这几年客居巴黎。
利未人 回复 悄悄话 回复 '舒啸' 的评论 :

谢谢老弟。看你的头像,就知道你是同行。那是 海明威 老爹--如果我的视觉还正常。

我是画画的,文学来自我父亲,他是知名的剧作家。28岁就成名了。油管上有他的电影。

我哥哥文学---是地道的马克 吐温。他是医生。一生有才没有用到地方。---瓦雷里的“海滨墓园'是我的最爱.我在学法文。你在巴黎?---时间让我们成为朋友---还有空间。---谢谢
舒啸 回复 悄悄话 问好利未人。拜读朦胧流动、颇具气氛的现代派文字。
登录后才可评论.