利未人

利未人 美国艺术家。Blues音乐家。电影剧本写手。键盘手、吉他手。小说与故事的制造者。很会做饭。就这
正文

蓬图瓦兹的阿尔什 --纽约 B

(2021-02-09 13:41:26) 下一个

--- 一直地开了一个小时,也许更长。不知道。没有目的,真的没有。就是在行驶中享受安息的平静和减压。我的一些文学作品就是这些周末晨曦的阳光雨露的产物。在动态中思考、时间、空间在交换。文思敏捷、作品会动态的跳跃----在比利时我的连队---从战壕积雪中--到厨房的意大利肉丸子和通心粉。虽然,已经凉的透透的--但,比诺曼底上岸之后的第一周要好的太多了。

---大道上车很少。不需要注意力集中。我可以随意眺望新英格兰泊地、坡地。小小湖泊、水塘、人家、石墙。林子。枫树、牧场的白色的围栏。之后。

开始折返。以前,找个小镇的早餐店---咖啡与面包圈。香烟缭绕在小店木头椅子上、周间、空地之上。木制的桌子台面上是我的笔记本、铅笔、钢笔、烟盒。--- 小店来了 陌生面孔,纽约车牌、纽约口音、犹太人长相、鼻子--。一般要聊上几句。柜台后面的大学生。自家店面。漂亮丰满--生育的年龄---眼光辣辣的--。我只能向别处张望、回避。

我是那类比较招女性的那类。已经是三个孩子的她爹。一有女性,娜塔丽会很是警惕环顾四下里。丈夫是娜塔丽的财产,--私有的,如同园子里的那些苹果树---。

--- Keep driving for an hour, maybe longer. do not know. No purpose, really no. It is to enjoy the peace and decompression of rest while driving. Some of my literary works are the products of the sun and rain on these weekends. Thinking in the dynamic, time and space are exchanging. Vance's agile, dynamic leaps in his work-my company in Belgium-from the snow in the trenches-to the Italian meatballs and macaroni in the kitchen. Although, it was already cold and completely - but it was much better than the first week after Normandy landed ashore.

---There are few cars on the boulevard. No concentration is required. I can look at New England moorings and slopes at will. Small lakes, ponds, houses, stone walls. Woods. White fence of maple trees and pasture. after that.

Start turning back. In the past, find a small town breakfast shop---coffee and bagels. Cigarettes are wrapped around the wooden chairs in the small shop, in the week, and on the open space. On the wooden table top are my notebooks, pencils, pens, and cigarette cases. --- The shop is coming. Unfamiliar faces, New York license plates, New York accents, Jewish looks, noses--. There are usually a few words to talk about. College students behind the counter. Own store. Beautiful and plump-the age of childbearing-the sharp-eyed -. I can only look away and avoid.

I'm the kind that recruits more women. Her father is already three children. Whenever there are women, Natalie looks around very vigilantly. The husband is Natalie's property, privately owned, like the apple trees in the garden.

《蓬图瓦兹的阿尔什》 --纽约 B

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
利未人 回复 悄悄话 回复 '舒啸' 的评论 :

谢谢 回祝先生。

日后,我绘画能够有回报的收入,我会把 《蓬图瓦兹的阿尔什》搬上荧幕。我想与汤姆 汉克斯合作。他是首选。等他老的更多。

我还完成了一部重要电影剧本 《 麦克 --老张的山 》 ( 韩战故事 )精彩加真实。

谢谢
舒啸 回复 悄悄话 祝利未人全家新春健康愉快!继续思考、继续享受、继续创作。
登录后才可评论.