offer with FHA loan - urgent, help needed, wait online for advic

来源: xiaofengjiayuan 2012-11-01 10:16:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3671 bytes)

Our house was in the market for almost 6 months without any offer. Our contract with current listing agent is going to expire this Friday.  I told the agent that I am not going to renew the contract because I am going to rent the house. (BTW, the house is very easy to rent, I just post to craigslist and already got over 20 phone calls).  But all the sudden, today, the agent forwards me an offer with offer price very close to our asking price, $500 earnest money and close in 3 weeks. But it asks us to provide 3% closing cost + home warranty.  The following is the term.  I am not family with FHA loan. Does this sound like serious offer to consider. It seems that they do not have any downpayment. The load requires 3.5% and they ask us to pay 3% of it.  My worry is that if we accept the offer and finally the deal is not happen, we lose precious time of renting house out because it is getting close to holiday season.  Any suggestions, I need to respond by afternoon, urgent, wait online for your advice….Thanks a lot in advance

…This Agreement is contingent upon Buyers obtaining a commitment in writing for a FHA mortgage if or not more than 96.5 % of the purchase price with note interest at 4% or less with a term no less than______ years. Buyers agree to pay all customary loan costs. Buyers agree upon acceptance of this offer to immediately make application for such mortgage with a lender and to make their best e1f9rt to obtain a mortgage commitment as above provided, conditioned only on standard lender conditions. Sellers agree to pay up to the amount of 3% towards the Buyers' closing costs, discount fee, origination fee, and/or prepaids…

所有跟帖: 

it seems okay to me -美蓝海- 给 美蓝海 发送悄悄话 美蓝海 的博客首页 (106 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 10:36:50

thank you. should i decrease sales price to reduce payment towa -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首页 (196 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 10:52:10

no no, buyer dont have money to close nor money for downpay that -美蓝海- 给 美蓝海 发送悄悄话 美蓝海 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 11:22:30

thats why they do fha loan -美蓝海- 给 美蓝海 发送悄悄话 美蓝海 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 11:29:45

Thanks. IS FHA easy to close? -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 11:35:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”