which real estate agent is better?

来源: AugustMom 2012-11-09 19:46:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4927 bytes)

I live in Canada. I plan to consolidate my two houses into one; in other words, sell two houses and then buy one house. There are two real estate agents A and B.

A is a very experienced and excellent agent who helped me to buy these two houses. My hu*****and and I are very happy with his service in the past. If we choose he to be our agent,

Pros: A is an excellent agent, and he knows many high-end buyers and sellers.

Cons: He is currently taking a trip out of country, and will come back in Nov. 20th. His commission rate is 6% for selling houses.

B is my good friend (a Chinese girl). B just got her real estate license. If we choose B, our business will be B’s first business. B will work together with her boss to serve us if we choose her.

Pros: saving about 36k-40k in commission while selling two houses. B can start selling and buying right now. B is my friend who was very nice to me and my children in the past, all things equal, I would like to help a friend.

Cons: B’s company mainly put our houses on MLS; B does not know many buyers. Our houses may not sell fast?

Which choice is better?

1. Choose A as my agent;

2. Choose B as my agent;

3. Choose A as my agent to sell two houses; but choose B as my agent to buy a house.

What is your advice? Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

if all transactions are local, I would do #3 -lakeviewredhouse- 给 lakeviewredhouse 发送悄悄话 (111 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 20:19:44

thanks. All are local. 3 seems to be a good choice. -AugustMom- 给 AugustMom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 21:01:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”