请教各位:如何确定这个Condo的价值?

来源: x2h 2012-04-22 15:33:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1611 bytes)

Sorry my typing is way too slow, not to mention Chinese input.

A wholesaler has a condo for sale to his clients. 1380 sf, 3 bed/1.5 ba. Market value ~$100k on Zillow, rental value $900/month.  He asks for $66k and said he will list it on MLS for $80K if none of his clients takes it.  He updated it with granite counter top.

I drove around the condo and talked to people I met there.  Looks like a good area for retal therefore I am not warried about the rental income.  Most people living there seem to be working class.  I didn't go inside since I don't have an appointment set up yet.

After calculation, the NOI = $6340.  If desired cap rate is 12%, then the house is worth $6340/12% = $53K.  If desired cap rate is 15%, then it's worth $42K.  Both are significantly lower than $66k.

The condo market value is flat in the past 10 yrs.  Therefore I don't see much potential for appreciation.  Therefore I mainly invest for cash flow.

I am going to negotiate the price using this NOI statement.  

The question is, is it correct to calculate the house value using the above NOI/Cap rate method?  Are there other ways to estimate the value?  I can't seem to think of a better way for something that's invested only for cash flow.

Another question: can I apply for a home equity loan on an investment property such as this one?  I am thinking of cashing out my payment after the purchase, since the market value is way higher.

Thanks for helping!

所有跟帖: 

补充yidian -x2h- 给 x2h 发送悄悄话 (24 bytes) () 04/22/2012 postreply 17:26:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标